Do any of these ring true for you?
- I want to transform existing content into an engaging and inspiring learning experience.
- I want to provide just-in-time training in the shortest amount of time (micro-learning).
- I want to engage the modern learner where and when they want to learn.
- I want to reduce support calls from our customers.
- I want to onboard our customers or employees quickly and consistently.
How can we help?
Connecting our established forms and processes with your needs and desired outcomes, we develop relevant and engaging training videos for your busy, expectant learners. Check out our Partnership in Action video for an example of a trusted, long-term client relationship.
What's the process?
- During a kickoff meeting (virtually or in person), we’ll complete our Training Request Form. This will ensure that we understand your needs, your audience, and the outcomes you want.
- Then we’ll put together a plan and timeline for development, discussing the need for on-camera talent, animation, graphics, and voice-over.
- We’ll create an outline followed by a script and storyboard.
- We’ll generate a very short animated opening and closing of the video with your company branding.
- We’ll provide a link for easy review of video revisions.
- Then we’ll share the finished product in the proper format based on planned use (e.g., LMS, YouTube, Vimeo, Intranet).
- Then you, and your learners, enjoy the results!
How do we get started?
Contact us for the initial discovery call. There's no obligation. On that call, you can learn a little about us, we'll learn about you and your needs, and then we can put together a customized estimate and send you relevant samples of our work. We won't waste your time with needless questions, and we'll all have a clear picture of expectations and desired outcomes.
Partnership in Action
Check out this short video about our trusted partnership for over a decade with one of Training Magazine's "Training Top 125" companies, providing training videos, ID coaching, documentation, and consulting.
If you're wondering...
...Can my internal training team learn on the job? Check out our ID Coaching service (which includes on-the-job coaching through development of a current training need) to get your staff where they need to be.
...What do I do with all these thoughts and ideas and unknowns for L&D? Check out our Consulting service to get unstuck and be on your way with a plan and the confidence to achieve it.
...I can't develop the training until I document the process, but the process is a bit unclear. Can you help? Check out our Documentation service to create confident and consistent processes that ensure consistent results.
...Is a customized solution even necessary? Contact us for a quick no-obligation Q&A to help you choose whether off-the-shelf or customized design is the best solution.